Preparing Your Bird-friendly Landscape for Spring
Saturday, February 17 @ 10 am
Join us as birding enthusiast, Belinda Abendschein shares birding tips. She'll cover topics like
- The proper placement of nesting boxes to attract cavity dwellers like wrens, chickadees, and bluebirds.
- Tips on the best feeders and seeds/suet to attract the most birds
- Ideas for planning your spring landscape by planting native plants to attract birds and creating a welcoming habitat
- When to put out feeders for orioles and hummingbirds
- How to properly identify migrating spring birds
This talk is complimentary. Those in attendance will receive 20% off on bird feeders and nesting boxes. Please RSVP so we know how many bird lovers to plan for.